Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My First Post

I am joining the world of blogging. I am not sure what I am going to blog about so at first it may seem a little random or scattered. The reason I wanted to start a blog is mostly for me. For me to start writing down my thoughts and leaving some kind of record of my life that my children can look back and read. I have done a terrible job of keeping up baby books for each kid, so hopefully this can also replace that job as well. I also hope I can discover who I am really am or who God wants me to be. After 42 years you would think you should know who you are, but I am still discovering new things and trying to separate who I am as me from who I am as a mom and wife. Being a mom and a wife is who I am but I also struggle to find time to develop my own interests and passions. Anyway, now you can understand why I am so confused. In this blog you will hear a lot about my family, what they are doing, their latest accomplishments, etc. I will also share my thoughts on current events which will be from a conservative christian perspective. And then finally, I hope to share some of my current struggles, prayer requests and praises of how God is working in my life. I am excited to be in the blogging world and learning more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family
Nov 2009

Charles, Ronea, Lauren, Reagan, and Matthew